Business buyers have shoved IT out of the spotlight.
What is competitive intelligence (CI)?
A nuanced understanding of the marketplace in which you and your competitors are situated? Yes.
Corporate espionage? No.
Thinking about taking a break to check your email? Think again. These few minutes are costlier to your productivity than you think.
If you’re going to transition from one market segment to the other, you sometimes just have to “rip off the Band-Aid hard,” according to MobiTV CEO Charlie Nooney.
Mid-market marketing is no easy task. Especially if your product is the first of its kind.
However, a savvy marketer knows how to effectively market a product in a new category. Matt Ipri is an expert in doing just this.
As the vice president of marketing and business development at Decision Lens, Matt brings a lot of first-hand experience to the table. In this episode, Cascade Insights CEO Sean Campbell chats with Matt about strategic mid-market marketing.
Become a Master of Mid-Market Marketing.
Listen To Learn How To:
- Target multiple industries with your website.
- Maximize the effectiveness of your current content.
- Build separate strategies for market awareness and product awareness.
- Work well with the analyst community.
- Handle competing with your customer.
- Reap the benefits of creating a new category.
After hundreds of market research projects for B2B tech companies, we know the warning signs that a product will fail.
Are you losing deals because of your sales team’s actions?
The tech industry is all about market segmentation. Unfortunately, this tendency often leads tech companies to miss a key measurement of success: whether the solution is actually accomplishing the tasks it is being used for.
Understanding customers’ key buying criteria is vital to having a competitive edge. To give the people what they want, you have to know what they want.
Market research 101: talk to the competitor’s customers. Here are 11 key B2B market research questions for buyers who have opted for the competitor.
Connect With Us
- Customer Experience Research
- — Buyer Persona Research
- — Buyer's Journey Research
- — Key Buying Criteria Research
- — Jobs-To-Be-Done Research
- — User Personas
- — Customer Satisfaction Research
- B2B Product/Service Research
- — Market Opportunity Research
- — Concept Testing
- — Go-To-Market Research
- Marketing Enablement Research
- — B2B Data-Driven Marketing Research
- — Message Testing
- — Brand Research
- — Thought Leadership
- — Partner Enablement