Enthusiastic praise, frequent boosts in industry publications, social engagement and shares… By these measures, our marketing was, well, awesome. Especially seeing as we have a pretty niche focus: market research for B2B software companies.
How successfully does your content sell your product or service? Do you know how to evaluate that success? We’ve got some content marketing tips for how to effectively measure the efficacy of your efforts.
The tech world is currently undervaluing an absolutely crucial skill: writing. As a result, your average B2B content marketing is kind of a snore.
B2B Market Research
- — Competitive Landscape Analysis
- — Product / Service Launches
- — Market Opportunity Research
- — Channel / Market Research
- — Influencer Marketing Research
- — Message Testing Research
- — Customer Journey Mapping
- — Market Segmentation Research
- — Key Buying Criteria Research
- — Win / Loss Analysis
- — Brand Research
- — Go-to-Market Research
- — Buyer Persona Research
- — B2B Usability Testing
- — Account-Based Marketing Research