One of the most important lessons of key account management: having a single account take up more than 20 percent of your profit and loss statement (P/L) is business suicide. Unfortunately, many executives don’t follow this sage advice – which results in broken businesses, laid-off employees, and the loss of entrepreneurial dreams.
Improving win rates is within your control. After many B2B win-loss analysis research projects, we have found that simple adjustments can make a huge difference to the effectiveness of your sales team.
Never waste an opportunity to learn from a lost deal.
A quick caveat: for the best market research data, it’s important to speak with people who recently worked for the competition. Someone who worked there two or three years ago won’t be able to clue you into the current state of the company.
Connect With Us
B2B Market Research
- — Competitive Landscape Analysis
- — Product / Service Launches
- — Market Opportunity Research
- — Channel / Market Research
- — Influencer Marketing Research
- — Message Testing Research
- — Customer Journey Mapping
- — Market Segmentation Research
- — Key Buying Criteria Research
- — Win / Loss Analysis
- — Brand Research
- — Go-to-Market Research
- — Buyer Persona Research
- — B2B Usability Testing
- — Account-Based Marketing Research