Somewhere between intent and interpretation, a lot can get lost in translation.
Tag Archive for: market research
Never waste an opportunity to learn from a lost deal.
It was a good year for B2B content. As we reflect on 2017, we bring you a countdown of our most read articles of the year.
Large companies lose touch with their customers all the time.
What are the most cutting-edge applications of AI for B2B market research? How much busywork can analysts delegate to a bot? Will automated systems replace the need for human analysis?
Thinking about taking a break to check your email? Think again. These few minutes are costlier to your productivity than you think.
Enthusiastic praise, frequent boosts in industry publications, social engagement and shares… By these measures, our marketing was, well, awesome. Especially seeing as we have a pretty niche focus: market research for B2B software companies.
Mid-market marketing is no easy task. Especially if your product is the first of its kind.
However, a savvy marketer knows how to effectively market a product in a new category. Matt Ipri is an expert in doing just this.
As the vice president of marketing and business development at Decision Lens, Matt brings a lot of first-hand experience to the table. In this episode, Cascade Insights CEO Sean Campbell chats with Matt about strategic mid-market marketing.
Become a Master of Mid-Market Marketing.
Listen To Learn How To:
- Target multiple industries with your website.
- Maximize the effectiveness of your current content.
- Build separate strategies for market awareness and product awareness.
- Work well with the analyst community.
- Handle competing with your customer.
- Reap the benefits of creating a new category.
Cold email is one of the most hotly contested outreach methods in B2B. But is it even legal in the first place?
Connect With Us
- Customer Experience Research
- — Buyer Persona Research
- — Buyer's Journey Research
- — Key Buying Criteria Research
- — Jobs-To-Be-Done Research
- — User Personas
- — Customer Satisfaction Research
- B2B Product/Service Research
- — Market Opportunity Research
- — Concept Testing
- — Go-To-Market Research
- Marketing Enablement Research
- — B2B Data-Driven Marketing Research
- — Message Testing
- — Brand Research
- — Thought Leadership
- — Partner Enablement