Business buyers have shoved IT out of the spotlight.
Thinking about taking a break to check your email? Think again. These few minutes are costlier to your productivity than you think.
If you’re going to transition from one market segment to the other, you sometimes just have to “rip off the Band-Aid hard,” according to MobiTV CEO Charlie Nooney.
Mid-market marketing is no easy task. Especially if your product is the first of its kind.
However, a savvy marketer knows how to effectively market a product in a new category. Matt Ipri is an expert in doing just this.
As the vice president of marketing and business development at Decision Lens, Matt brings a lot of first-hand experience to the table. In this episode, Cascade Insights CEO Sean Campbell chats with Matt about strategic mid-market marketing.
Become a Master of Mid-Market Marketing.
Listen To Learn How To:
- Target multiple industries with your website.
- Maximize the effectiveness of your current content.
- Build separate strategies for market awareness and product awareness.
- Work well with the analyst community.
- Handle competing with your customer.
- Reap the benefits of creating a new category.
Having what amounts to a collective PhD in B2B comes with the responsibility to share some of our knowledge with the world. We’ve done that for years through The B2B Market Research podcast.
Big data can be used to create a powerful supporting argument for nearly anything. Wielded foolishly or maliciously, the potential for harm is great. It has never been more important to use math responsibly.
The tech world is currently undervaluing an absolutely crucial skill: writing. As a result, your average B2B content marketing is kind of a snore.
Do you specialize in clients or method? This is a key choice you’re going to have to make right from the start.
Understanding customers’ key buying criteria is vital to having a competitive edge. To give the people what they want, you have to know what they want.
Connect With Us
- Customer Experience Research
- — Buyer Persona Research
- — Buyer's Journey Research
- — Key Buying Criteria Research
- — Jobs-To-Be-Done Research
- — User Personas
- — Customer Satisfaction Research
- B2B Product/Service Research
- — Market Opportunity Research
- — Concept Testing
- — Go-To-Market Research
- Marketing Enablement Research
- — B2B Data-Driven Marketing Research
- — Message Testing
- — Brand Research
- — Thought Leadership
- — Partner Enablement