B2B sellers can upgrade the B2B customer buying journey by treating it as less of a numbers game and focusing more on relationship building.
About Laura Johnson
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Laura Johnson contributed a whooping 3 entries.
Entries by Laura Johnson
As a B2B marketer, your job is to guide (not push) buyers along their journey. Learn when & how to make your move for optimal lead nurturing.
Some prospects just find you unworthy. Learn 7 reasons why they swipe left instead of contacting you in their B2B Buyer’s Journey.
Connect With Us
- — Competitive Landscape Analysis
- — Product / Service Launches
- — Market Opportunity Research
- — Channel / Market Research
- — Message Testing Research
- — Customer Journey Mapping
- — Market Segmentation Research
- — Key Buying Criteria Research
- — Win / Loss Analysis
- — Brand Research
- — Go-to-Market Research
- — Buyer Persona Research