Bringing a new solution to market in the constantly evolving B2B tech landscape is challenging – but it doesn’t need to be a leap of faith. Cascade Insights’ Go-To-Market Research takes the guesswork out of a launch. Through targeted research, we’ll provide you with a plan that will reach and persuade buyers, so you can go to market with confidence.
Our Approach to B2B Go-To-Market Research
Our recruiting methods allow you to reach prospective customers and your competitor customers – in other words, ideal buyers who aren’t yet buying from you.
Through in-depth interviews, online surveys, or focus groups, we uncover the accounts worth going after. You may also learn that it is strategic to drop a customer segment you were considering. You’ll walk away knowing which value props are strong switching triggers, how and where to most effectively engage customers, as well as gain actionable insights into pricing and packaging.
When Do You Need Go-To-Market Research?
Only 11% of organizations meet internal goals when launching a new solution. Cascade Insights’ Go-To-Market Research allows you to avert launch disasters by providing data around who the optimal buyers are and what they need to hear.
Companies often have an incomplete understanding of their buyers’ pain points and purchasing processes. With a research-backed go-to-market strategy, you’ll learn the most ideal ways to generate awareness, messaging, and sales pitches.
With Cascade Insights’ Go-To-Market research, you’ll gain actionable insights around the who, what, when, where, why and how of your buyers. You’ll learn:
- The reasons organizations’ needs are not being met by current solutions in the market.
- The buyer personas that will be involved in the discovery, research, and selection of your solution.
- What criteria your solution will need to meet in each stage of the buyer’s journey.
- Features / components buyers consider to be true differentiators.
- Pain points you’ll need to address in messaging and pitching your solution.
- Which partners and vendors to leverage when launching.
- The places/platforms/channels you need to have a presence on to stay top of mind for buyers.
- Strategies to increase awareness, perception, consideration, and purchase of your solution.
- The best methods to engage buyers.
- How frequently you should engage with buyers.
15 Years In the Tech Sector, Thousands of Conversations With B2B Buyers
Over the years, Cascade Insights has assisted in launching dozens of B2B products and services, giving us a rich understanding of the B2B tech landscape. We’ve helped organizations hit the ground running, and prevented others from making unwitting mistakes.
Our specialization gives us the necessary context to identify the personas that can best shed light on factors impacting your go-to-market strategy. Then, we can have meaningful conversations with them that dig far deeper than just the basics.
The Right People for B2B Go-To-Market Research
- Prospective customers
- Current customers
- Former members of competing sales teams
- Competitor customers
- Competitor partners
- Market influencers
The Right Questions for B2B Go-To-Market Research
- How do we make the most of our marketing budget?
- What is the Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) for our organization’s new or existing solutions?
- What are the key buying criteria for our target customers? For competitor customers?
- What channels, outreach, and campaign activities should we focus on?
- How can we map these efforts to various stages of the buyer’s journey?
- What do potential customers pay the most attention to in the buying process?
- How customized will our marketing efforts need to be to meet the needs of different target industries?
- How should we customize our marketing efforts to meet the needs of various personas?
- How do we stay top of mind for potential customers?
- What websites and online communities do potential customers leverage when making buying decisions?
- What is the role of partners when it comes to driving customers towards our new or existing solutions?