Never waste an opportunity to learn from a lost deal.
The tech industry is all about market segmentation. Unfortunately, this tendency often leads tech companies to miss a key measurement of success: whether the solution is actually accomplishing the tasks it is being used for.
Understanding customers’ key buying criteria is vital to having a competitive edge. To give the people what they want, you have to know what they want.
Market research 101: talk to the competitor’s customers. Here are 11 key B2B market research questions for buyers who have opted for the competitor.
A quick caveat: for the best market research data, it’s important to speak with people who recently worked for the competition. Someone who worked there two or three years ago won’t be able to clue you into the current state of the company.
Connect With Us
- Customer Experience Research
- — Buyer Persona Research
- — Buyer's Journey Research
- — Key Buying Criteria Research
- — Jobs-To-Be-Done Research
- — User Personas
- — Customer Satisfaction Research
- B2B Product/Service Research
- — Market Opportunity Research
- — Concept Testing
- — Go-To-Market Research
- Marketing Enablement Research
- — B2B Data-Driven Marketing Research
- — Message Testing
- — Brand Research
- — Thought Leadership
- — Partner Enablement