In a world where the mobile devices we use aren’t Microsoft’s and the PC is in decline, B2B services are where Microsoft is going to find its next major source of revenue.
How often have you sat through a long, dry readout and wondered, “When is this going to end?”
Over the last decade, we’ve done projects for scores of marketing and sales leaders, product and channel managers, and C-level executives. As we looked back through our research, we began to see certain questions pop up over and over again, while others gained importance with present day events.
Over the past 10 years, I’ve seen a lot of large companies’ internal market research teams come and go.
For many B2B companies, partners are their lifeblood. Partners drive sales and generate new opportunities, yet their needs are often overlooked. Companies’ B2B channel strategy suffers as a result.
In each Click Like An Analyst post, a Cascade Insights researcher shares a handful of links that center on a single B2B tech sector topic.
B2B Market Research
- — Competitive Landscape Analysis
- — Product / Service Launches
- — Market Opportunity Research
- — Channel / Market Research
- — Influencer Marketing Research
- — Message Testing Research
- — Customer Journey Mapping
- — Market Segmentation Research
- — Key Buying Criteria Research
- — Win / Loss Analysis
- — Brand Research
- — Go-to-Market Research
- — Buyer Persona Research
- — B2B Usability Testing
- — Account-Based Marketing Research