Cascade Insights’ B2B Product/Service Research is designed to help organizations align their product development, messaging, and marketing strategies with the needs of the market.
Whether you’re planning on launching a new product or service or want to revamp an existing one, Cascade Insights’ B2B Product/Service Research can help you:
- Target the right markets and personas.
- Hone your product/service strategy to prioritize the features and capabilities that matter most to buyers and users.
- Streamline your marketing and sales messaging to address your ideal customers’ priorities, jobs-to-be-done, and pain points.
- Identify unmet market needs you can capitalize on.
B2B Concept Testing
Will this solution meet customer’s needs and priorities? Does your product design resonate with the target market? Cascade Insights helps you gauge reception and can provide a clear “go/no go” directive.
B2B Go-To-Market Research
Fortify your go-to-market strategy with customer insights and data. Make the most of your marketing dollars by determining the right messaging, pricing, and packaging for your target market.
B2B User Personas
Learn how users really feel about your product or service- and your competitors’- with Cascade Insights B2B User Persona Research.
B2B Market Opportunity Research
So you’ve identified a potential market for your new B2B product or service. Is this market worth your focus and investment? Cascade Insights’ B2B Market Opportunity Research gives you clarity.
B2B Tech Sector Specialists
We only accept projects from the B2B tech sector.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Big Data
- & More
Our clients range from enterprise giants to stars of the mid-market.
We help companies in the following fields:
- IT Services
- Health Tech
- Green Tech
- Legal Tech
More on Our Approach To B2B Product/Service Research
Market Research Methodologies
- In-Depth Interviews (In-Person & Online).
- Focus Groups (In-Person & Online).
- Web Surveys.
- Online Research Communities.
- Quantitative Studies.
- Social Media / Online Community Analysis.
- Longitudinal Research (Communities, Diaries, Etc.).
- Secondary Research.