Somewhere between intent and interpretation, a lot can get lost in translation.
Never waste an opportunity to learn from a lost deal.
It was a good year for B2B content. As we reflect on 2017, we bring you a countdown of our most read articles of the year.
After hundreds of market research projects for B2B tech companies, we know the warning signs that a product will fail.
Are you losing deals because of your sales team’s actions?
The tech industry is all about market segmentation. Unfortunately, this tendency often leads tech companies to miss a key measurement of success: whether the solution is actually accomplishing the tasks it is being used for.
B2B Market Research
- — Competitive Landscape Analysis
- — Product / Service Launches
- — Market Opportunity Research
- — Channel / Market Research
- — Influencer Marketing Research
- — Message Testing Research
- — Customer Journey Mapping
- — Market Segmentation Research
- — Key Buying Criteria Research
- — Win / Loss Analysis
- — Brand Research
- — Go-to-Market Research
- — Buyer Persona Research
- — B2B Usability Testing
- — Account-Based Marketing Research