Somewhere between intent and interpretation, a lot can get lost in translation.
Tag Archive for: jobs to be done
Never waste an opportunity to learn from a lost deal.
It was a good year for B2B content. As we reflect on 2017, we bring you a countdown of our most read articles of the year.
After hundreds of market research projects for B2B tech companies, we know the warning signs that a product will fail.
Are you losing deals because of your sales team’s actions?
The tech industry is all about market segmentation. Unfortunately, this tendency often leads tech companies to miss a key measurement of success: whether the solution is actually accomplishing the tasks it is being used for.
Connect With Us
- Customer Experience Research
- — Buyer Persona Research
- — Buyer's Journey Research
- — Key Buying Criteria Research
- — Jobs-To-Be-Done Research
- — User Personas
- — Customer Satisfaction Research
- B2B Product/Service Research
- — Market Opportunity Research
- — Concept Testing
- — Go-To-Market Research
- Marketing Enablement Research
- — B2B Data-Driven Marketing Research
- — Message Testing
- — Brand Research
- — Thought Leadership
- — Partner Enablement