Somewhere between intent and interpretation, a lot can get lost in translation. Is the “message received” the same as “the message sent”?
About Colleen Clancy
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Colleen Clancy contributed a whooping 3 entries.
Entries by Colleen Clancy
For B2B market research, bots are friends not foes. Key takeaways from the 2017 QRCA Mini-Conference on Artificial Intelligence.
We’ve collected some of the most common mistakes that B2B sales reps make. Here’s how to recognize and avoid these blunders.
Connect With Us
B2B Market Research
- — Competitive Landscape Analysis
- — Product / Service Launches
- — Market Opportunity Research
- — Channel / Market Research
- — Influencer Marketing Research
- — Message Testing Research
- — Customer Journey Mapping
- — Market Segmentation Research
- — Key Buying Criteria Research
- — Win / Loss Analysis
- — Brand Research
- — Go-to-Market Research
- — Buyer Persona Research
- — B2B Usability Testing
- — Account-Based Marketing Research