It was a good year for B2B content. As we reflect on 2017, we bring you a countdown of our most read articles of the year.
Your partner channel sees the world differently now. The cloud has changed everything. For partners today, it’s adapt or die.
When it comes to B2B studies, having the right people is just as important as asking the right questions.
Do you specialize in clients or method? This is a key choice you’re going to have to make right from the start.
You can’t be unbiased when comparing your company’s offering to your rivals’.
The surgeon’s hands. The detective’s analysis. The market researcher’s in-depth interview. Historically, human brilliance, practice, and skill have been essential to specialized professions. Artificial intelligence is about to change all that.
B2B Market Research
- — Competitive Landscape Analysis
- — Product / Service Launches
- — Market Opportunity Research
- — Channel / Market Research
- — Influencer Marketing Research
- — Message Testing Research
- — Customer Journey Mapping
- — Market Segmentation Research
- — Key Buying Criteria Research
- — Win / Loss Analysis
- — Brand Research
- — Go-to-Market Research
- — Buyer Persona Research
- — B2B Usability Testing
- — Account-Based Marketing Research