B2B marketing has a vanity problem.
Tag Archive for: software
Mid-market marketing is no easy task. Especially if your product is the first of its kind.
However, a savvy marketer knows how to effectively market a product in a new category. Matt Ipri is an expert in doing just this.
As the vice president of marketing and business development at Decision Lens, Matt brings a lot of first-hand experience to the table. In this episode, Cascade Insights CEO Sean Campbell chats with Matt about strategic mid-market marketing.
Become a Master of Mid-Market Marketing.
Listen To Learn How To:
- Target multiple industries with your website.
- Maximize the effectiveness of your current content.
- Build separate strategies for market awareness and product awareness.
- Work well with the analyst community.
- Handle competing with your customer.
- Reap the benefits of creating a new category.
Having what amounts to a collective PhD in B2B comes with the responsibility to share some of our knowledge with the world. We’ve done that for years through The B2B Market Research podcast.
Your partner channel sees the world differently now. The cloud has changed everything. For partners today, it’s adapt or die.
When it comes to B2B studies, having the right people is just as important as asking the right questions.
You can’t be unbiased when comparing your company’s offering to your rivals’.
Connect With Us
- Customer Experience Research
- — Buyer Persona Research
- — Buyer's Journey Research
- — Key Buying Criteria Research
- — Jobs-To-Be-Done Research
- — User Personas
- — Customer Satisfaction Research
- B2B Product/Service Research
- — Market Opportunity Research
- — Concept Testing
- — Go-To-Market Research
- Marketing Enablement Research
- — B2B Data-Driven Marketing Research
- — Message Testing
- — Brand Research
- — Thought Leadership
- — Partner Enablement