Tag Archive for: key buying criteria
Somewhere between intent and interpretation, a lot can get lost in translation.
Never waste an opportunity to learn from a lost deal.
It was a good year for B2B content. As we reflect on 2017, we bring you a countdown of our most read articles of the year.
Large companies lose touch with their customers all the time.
Mid-market marketing is no easy task. Especially if your product is the first of its kind.
However, a savvy marketer knows how to effectively market a product in a new category. Matt Ipri is an expert in doing just this.
As the vice president of marketing and business development at Decision Lens, Matt brings a lot of first-hand experience to the table. In this episode, Cascade Insights CEO Sean Campbell chats with Matt about strategic mid-market marketing.
Become a Master of Mid-Market Marketing.
Listen To Learn How To:
- Target multiple industries with your website.
- Maximize the effectiveness of your current content.
- Build separate strategies for market awareness and product awareness.
- Work well with the analyst community.
- Handle competing with your customer.
- Reap the benefits of creating a new category.
After hundreds of market research projects for B2B tech companies, we know the warning signs that a product will fail.
Understanding customers’ key buying criteria is vital to having a competitive edge. To give the people what they want, you have to know what they want.
Connect With Us
- Customer Experience Research
- — Buyer Persona Research
- — Buyer's Journey Research
- — Key Buying Criteria Research
- — Jobs-To-Be-Done Research
- — User Personas
- — Customer Satisfaction Research
- B2B Product/Service Research
- — Market Opportunity Research
- — Concept Testing
- — Go-To-Market Research
- Marketing Enablement Research
- — B2B Data-Driven Marketing Research
- — Message Testing
- — Brand Research
- — Thought Leadership
- — Partner Enablement