One of the most important lessons of key account management: having a single account take up more than 20 percent of your profit and loss statement (P/L) is business suicide. Unfortunately, many executives don’t follow this sage advice – which results in broken businesses, laid-off employees, and the loss of entrepreneurial dreams.
Improving win rates is within your control. After many B2B win-loss analysis research projects, we have found that simple adjustments can make a huge difference to the effectiveness of your sales team.
Never waste an opportunity to learn from a lost deal.
After hundreds of market research projects for B2B tech companies, we know the warning signs that a product will fail.
Connect With Us
- — Competitive Landscape Analysis
- — Product / Service Launches
- — Market Opportunity Research
- — Channel / Market Research
- — Message Testing Research
- — Customer Journey Mapping
- — Market Segmentation Research
- — Key Buying Criteria Research
- — Win / Loss Analysis
- — Brand Research
- — Go-to-Market Research
- — Buyer Persona Research