Facebook and Instagram provide tremendous B2B marketing opportunities – if your B2B creative is good enough to grab viewers’ attention. This is especially important in the niche B2B tech context, where generic creative really doesn’t fly.
Tag Archive for: b2b marketing strategy
In this episode, we discuss how Brexit will impact the world of B2B with Martina Bozadzhieva, market research Europe expert at DuckerFrontier. Bozadzhieva’s expertise comes from direct experience navigating business dynamics in the turbulent European market. You’ll definitely want to listen if you do business in the UK, France, or Germany.
In This Episode:
- Current business trends and challenges in the UK.
- The companies set to benefit the most with a “hard” Brexit.
- Unique EU regulations that impact B2B businesses.
- Germany’s current economic state and unique aspects of doing business in Germany.
- Business challenges and opportunities in France.
- Differences in communication styles between the UK, France, and Germany.
- Advice for country managers who are moving from corporate to another country, including how they can best interact with corporate.
The B2B Revealed Podcast is brought to you by Cascade Insights, a hybrid market research & marketing firm specializing in the B2B tech sector. Subscribe to the podcast to keep up with the most pressing issues facing marketers in the B2B tech sector.
How should marketers balance the need to be visible with the need to be relevant and useful?
The best marketers love data and the creative process in equal measure.
On this episode of B2B Revealed, “Analytical Marketer: How to Transform Your Marketing Organization” author Adele Sweetwood is our guest.
Sweetwood is the senior vice president of global marketing & shared services at SAS.
Cascade Insights CEO Sean Campbell and Sweetwood explore why an analytical mindset is necessary for a properly targeted marketing success strategy.
Master The Art of Analytical Marketing. Listen To Learn:
- How to use data to shape your company’s marketing strategy.
- Why having a Ph.D. isn’t necessary for becoming a data scientist.
- How SAS transformed their marketing strategy.
- Tips for navigating the challenges of large collaborative projects.
- The dangers of over-communicating to customers.
- Why being customer-oriented is even more strategic than being goal-oriented.
- How to enforce team collaboration & dependency.
- The importance of using metrics to gauge channel performance.
- Why “orchestrators” and “analytical marketers” make great company leaders.
- What to do when it’s hard to get the data.
- How to apply analytical marketing techniques to a small business.
Notable Quotes From Adele Sweetwood:
“The days of marketing as simply an artistic endeavor are gone. That’s not to say that creative skills are not in demand, it’s just that [creative skill] alone [is] insufficient.”
“We’re killing our customers with messages.”
“Once you start the engine moving, you don’t want the pieces missing.”
“The sales relationship needs constant care and feeding.”- Sweetwood on communication between marketing and sales.
“Investment in technology and … [capturing] data and analytics in your company is better than an ad you might buy or an event you might go to.” – Sweetwood on marketing for small businesses.
Mentioned In This Episode:
Market Research Insights For Marketers:
- Don’t confuse popularity with profitability. Make sure your method of evaluating marketing success measures the right thing. Learn more.
- Is your marketing resonating with your customers? Is it even reaching them? Check out how we market researched ourselves to answer these questions.
- Is your marketing strategy based on outdated assumptions? Find out.
Want more B2B brilliance? There are lots of ways to follow us.
This year our podcast went through a major change. The B2B Market Research Podcast became B2B Revealed. Our focus broadened to a myriad of issues that impact our clients in the B2B technology sector. The result? More interviews, more thought leaders, more insight, and an even better B2B Podcast.
It was a good year for B2B content. As we reflect on 2017, we bring you a countdown of our most read articles of the year.
Large companies lose touch with their customers all the time.
What is competitive intelligence (CI)?
A nuanced understanding of the marketplace in which you and your competitors are situated? Yes.
Corporate espionage? No.
Enthusiastic praise, frequent boosts in industry publications, social engagement and shares… By these measures, our marketing was, well, awesome. Especially seeing as we have a pretty niche focus: market research for B2B software companies.
Connect With Us
- Customer Experience Research
- — Buyer Persona Research
- — Buyer's Journey Research
- — Key Buying Criteria Research
- — Jobs-To-Be-Done Research
- — User Personas
- — Customer Satisfaction Research
- B2B Product/Service Research
- — Market Opportunity Research
- — Concept Testing
- — Go-To-Market Research
- Marketing Enablement Research
- — B2B Data-Driven Marketing Research
- — Message Testing
- — Brand Research
- — Thought Leadership
- — Partner Enablement