It’s tempting to assume that emotional marketing elements like your brand story don’t matter in B2B. But research shows that’s not the case. Marketers lose a key opportunity to gain a competitive edge when they ignore the emotional elements of B2B branding, like brand storytelling.
A solid B2B marketing strategy requires differentiators that actually stand out. This seems obvious. But unfortunately, in B2B tech, great differentiators are hard to come by.
To develop a solid B2B messaging framework, you need to make some tough decisions. You also need to disappoint some people while delighting others. Sadly, too few companies do this. In all cases, this inability to commit leads to poor messaging and poor marketing.
Connect With Us
B2B Market Research
- — Competitive Landscape Analysis
- — Product / Service Launches
- — Market Opportunity Research
- — Channel / Market Research
- — Message Testing Research
- — Customer Journey Mapping
- — Market Segmentation Research
- — Key Buying Criteria Research
- — Win / Loss Analysis
- — Brand Research
- — Go-to-Market Research
- — Buyer Persona Research