Business buyers have shoved IT out of the spotlight.
What is competitive intelligence (CI)?
A nuanced understanding of the marketplace in which you and your competitors are situated? Yes.
Corporate espionage? No.
Thinking about taking a break to check your email? Think again. These few minutes are costlier to your productivity than you think.
Mid-market marketing is no easy task. Especially if your product is the first of its kind.
However, a savvy marketer knows how to effectively market a product in a new category. Matt Ipri is an expert in doing just this.
As the vice president of marketing and business development at Decision Lens, Matt brings a lot of first-hand experience to the table. In this episode, Cascade Insights CEO Sean Campbell chats with Matt about strategic mid-market marketing.
Become a Master of Mid-Market Marketing.
Listen To Learn How To:
- Target multiple industries with your website.
- Maximize the effectiveness of your current content.
- Build separate strategies for market awareness and product awareness.
- Work well with the analyst community.
- Handle competing with your customer.
- Reap the benefits of creating a new category.
Your sales team is conducting qualitative research all the time. Talking to them is perhaps the lowest cost qualitative research project you could possibly do. It’s also your best chance to achieve a strong sales strategy in sync with the goals of your organization.
There is no excuse for a dry market research readout.
Do you specialize in clients or method? This is a key choice you’re going to have to make right from the start.
The B2B tech sector news stories you don’t want to miss.
Connect With Us
- Customer Experience Research
- — Buyer Persona Research
- — Buyer's Journey Research
- — Key Buying Criteria Research
- — Jobs-To-Be-Done Research
- — User Personas
- — Customer Satisfaction Research
- B2B Product/Service Research
- — Market Opportunity Research
- — Concept Testing
- — Go-To-Market Research
- Marketing Enablement Research
- — B2B Data-Driven Marketing Research
- — Message Testing
- — Brand Research
- — Thought Leadership
- — Partner Enablement