In the B2B buyer’s journey, buyers have to wade through a lot of nonsense to find relevant information.
B2B marketing has a vanity problem.
Somewhere between intent and interpretation, a lot can get lost in translation.
Never waste an opportunity to learn from a lost deal.
It was a good year for B2B content. As we reflect on 2017, we bring you a countdown of our most read articles of the year.
Large companies lose touch with their customers all the time.
Business buyers have shoved IT out of the spotlight.
What is competitive intelligence (CI)?
A nuanced understanding of the marketplace in which you and your competitors are situated? Yes.
Corporate espionage? No.
Thinking about taking a break to check your email? Think again. These few minutes are costlier to your productivity than you think.
If you’re going to transition from one market segment to the other, you sometimes just have to “rip off the Band-Aid hard,” according to MobiTV CEO Charlie Nooney.
B2B Market Research
- — Competitive Landscape Analysis
- — Product / Service Launches
- — Market Opportunity Research
- — Channel / Market Research
- — Influencer Marketing Research
- — Message Testing Research
- — Customer Journey Mapping
- — Market Segmentation Research
- — Key Buying Criteria Research
- — Win / Loss Analysis
- — Brand Research
- — Go-to-Market Research
- — Buyer Persona Research
- — B2B Usability Testing
- — Account-Based Marketing Research