Are you thinking of diving into B2B freelance work? Read on, because there’s a very good chance that within 12 months you’ll be right back in your corporate job. This episode is a care package for anyone jumping into the gig economy.
You should write better. If you do B2B content writing, especially in the tech industry, you should really write better.
According to Ron Carucci, executive leadership coach and co-founder of Navalent, many executives experience “altitude sickness” upon arrival into their roles for the first time. As a result, 50-60 percent of executives fail within the first 18 months of being promoted or hired.
Facebook and Instagram provide tremendous B2B marketing opportunities – if your B2B creative is good enough to grab viewers’ attention. This is especially important in the niche B2B tech context, where generic creative really doesn’t fly.
In B2B data-driven marketing, your data is a bit like a bicycle chain.
In the B2B buyer’s journey, buyers have to wade through a lot of nonsense to find relevant information.
Think about your bosses, current and past. Have they made you a better worker? Do you feel like you’ve learned from them?
Trust in B2B sales is eroding. B2B buyers are increasingly looking towards third-party sites and influencers for reviews. Additionally, many tech companies’ sales and support teams are not set up for success in building long-term trust with buyers.
But there is hope. Radical transparency is key to rebuilding trust in B2B sales. According to guest expert Todd Caponi, radical transparency can qualify deals more quickly, shorten sales cycles, improve win rates, and keep customers happier.
Open floor plans. Coffee bars. Green walls. Trendy offices abound in the tech world, but do you know if your office is actually promoting productivity?
Kristin Kelsey, an expert on modern office design and Architecture and Design Lead at Herman Miller, joins the show today to share her ideas on what makes a great office.
In this episode, we discuss how Brexit will impact the world of B2B with Martina Bozadzhieva, market research Europe expert at DuckerFrontier. Bozadzhieva’s expertise comes from direct experience navigating business dynamics in the turbulent European market. You’ll definitely want to listen if you do business in the UK, France, or Germany.
In This Episode:
- Current business trends and challenges in the UK.
- The companies set to benefit the most with a “hard” Brexit.
- Unique EU regulations that impact B2B businesses.
- Germany’s current economic state and unique aspects of doing business in Germany.
- Business challenges and opportunities in France.
- Differences in communication styles between the UK, France, and Germany.
- Advice for country managers who are moving from corporate to another country, including how they can best interact with corporate.
The B2B Revealed Podcast is brought to you by Cascade Insights, a hybrid market research & marketing firm specializing in the B2B tech sector. Subscribe to the podcast to keep up with the most pressing issues facing marketers in the B2B tech sector.
Connect With Us
- — Competitive Landscape Analysis
- — Product / Service Launches
- — Market Opportunity Research
- — Channel / Market Research
- — Message Testing Research
- — Customer Journey Mapping
- — Market Segmentation Research
- — Key Buying Criteria Research
- — Win / Loss Analysis
- — Brand Research
- — Go-to-Market Research
- — Buyer Persona Research