Melissa Agnes joins the show today. Melissa is the author of Crisis Ready: Building an Invincible Brand in an Uncertain World. She is also a celebrated keynote speaker, a crisis management strategist, and an expert in mitigating risks in organizations.
Melissa shares the key components of proper crisis management. She also highlights the importance of clear communication, transparency, and honesty in the midst of high-stress situations. From Melissa you can learn the right steps to take that will help you handle a crisis situation.
In this Episode
- A discussion about honesty and transparency during a crisis.
- The difference between an issue and a crisis.
- What customers and clients expect in a crisis.
- How these same expectations have evolved over the past few years.
- How to communicate to the public in an effective way after a crisis.
- Why the press release is dead.
- A discussion on self-inflicted, individual crises that affect a company’s brand and future.
- Melissa’s Website – www.melissaagnes.com
- Melissa’s Crisis Ready Rules Poster – www.melissaagnes.com/crisis-ready-rules-poster
As always, we’d love for you to take a minute to leave a review on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Overcast, or wherever you listen to podcasts. And, if you have any feedback (or would like to work with us on a podcast of your own), you can reach us at email@example.com.
Get in touch
"*" indicates required fields