While there are many wonderful things you can say about eBooks, one of the best is how easy it is to self-publish and the benefits that accrue from doing so.
One of the biggest benefits is how rapidly you can can update content that you own.
To illustrate this with a few publication dates here is the “release history” for Going Beyond Google: Gathering Internet Intelligence.
- First Edition: June 2010
- Second Edition: March 2011
- Third Edition: April 2012
- Fourth Edition: January 2013
All hail the eBook.
For the new edition we’ve added a short discussion on global assets you can use for Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) collection, new tools and sites for you to leverage, and some discussion as to how OSINT fits into the broader set of tools that competitive intelligence professionals use.
If you have an interest in receiving a copy attend one of our speaking engagements or training events. All attendees receive a complimentary copy of the latest edition of Going Beyond Google: Gathering Internet Intelligence and two of our Framework Fight Club Handbooks – Round #1 and Round #2.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay abreast of upcoming speaking engagements, training events, updates to our podcast series CI Life and more. For now here are a few:
- Marketing Profs – Online Seminar Series
- Startup Product Talks Series
- Strategic and Competitive Intelligence Professionals – New Jersey and Connecticut Chapters.
- Cloud Connect – Santa Clara – Futures and Disruptions Track
- Strategic and Competitive Intelligence Professionals 2013 Conference
- Special Library Association 2013 Conference – Competitive Intelligence Track
By Sean Campbell
By Scott Swigart