Mary Meeker’s Internet Trends report has become a “must read” every year for folks in the tech industry.
While no single report can cover every angle, especially on a area as big as “Internet Trends,” this report consistently does it better than most.
- Post iPhone – 97% of Smartphone OS’s are “made” in the US, pre the iPhone the percentage was 5%
- 66% of Tablet owners are surfing the web while watching TV
- +95% of networks are already compromised in some way
- Vulnerable placed on the Internet are now compromised in less than 15 minutes
- “We’re entering the age of apps as service layers”
- 47% of online transactions use “free” shipping
- 9 of the top 10 global internet properties are based in the US with 79% of the users coming from outside of the US
- “Re-imaging Industry Verticals…Internet Trifecta = Content + Community + Commerce”
- “Apps replacing Channels”
Get in touch
"*" indicates required fields