Buried in petabytes of data, it can seem a daunting task to retrieve the information crucial to your competitive intelligence work. The good news is, the tools you need to sift out these nuggets are already at your fingertips, and the kinds of key intelligence questions that can be answered from public Big Data repositories is only increasing. Get ready to stake your claim.
Join Scott Swigart as he discusses how the collection of Big Data will affect businesses and their competitive intelligence professionals. Scott will show you how to access Big Data to provide answers to such questions as:
- What topics actually got traction at the competitor’s conference?
- Are you losing employees to the competition?
- What’s morale like at a certain company?
- How is a competitor organized in terms of R&D, sales, and marketing?
- How rapidly is a competitor’s product being adopted?
- Who should you interview to get insights on an industry, trend, or competitor?
Find out what Big Data is all about and what it can do for you and your business.
Big Data Prospecting: Staking a Claim
Presented by Scott Swigart/Cascade Insights
Tuesday, March 19, 2013
6:00PM – 7:30PM
The Collective Agency
322 NW 6th Ave #200
Portland, OR 97209